It looks so tempting… for opt-in once and get access to 50+ “full-sized” products to help you with your business…
The problem is that you already have a hard drive full of e-books and resources from previous giveaways that you haven’t had time to go through yet. It is even worth your time or email address to participate
Here are 5 good reasons to opt-in for a giveaway
Although participating in a giveaway *can* be a big waste of time and and drive space – there are a few good reasons why you should consider opting in.
- You can get information and resources you need in your business. With 20 – 50+ products on offer, there is bound to be something in the bundle that you can use. If that is the case, opt-in and grab what you need.
- You can learn something new. Again, with dozens of products, something might catch your eye that you hadn’t really considered learning or something you had always been a bit curious about. Grab that resource and check it out.
- You are looking for potential collaborators, affiliates or partners Getting a product sample from a variety of potential collaborators is a great way to find partners and affiliates who are a great fit (or who are NOT a good fit).
- You want to get better at copywriting When you subscribe to someone’s bundle, you’ll have a chance to experience their funnel. Reading other people’s emails is a good way to get better at writing yourself.
- You are thinking of hosting or participating in a giveaway yourself. Participating or opting in for a giveaway is an excellent way to see an example of how the event is laid out – and to decide how you can improve on the process for your event.
BONUS HINT: Don’t sign up for everything – you’ll just get overwhelmed. Pick 2 -4 great resources, opt-in and enjoy.
I’m participating in a giveaway right now – the Laptop Lifestyle Giveaway. Come check out my free course and all of the other great resources here.