What a difference a year can make. Last year at this time — I was *stressed*.
And, it wasn’t your normal, works full time, has a business, is planning a bat mitzvah kind of stress.
I was spending a lot of time in tears (literally) and really not feeling well at all.
I wondered why I even was trying to build a business at all… it felt like I had traded the golden handcuff of a corporate job for the electronic monitoring bracelet of slack and social media.
And, because of that, I almost gave up trying. After nearly a decade of helping people create a business that worked for them, I was ready to throw in the towel and get ready for some serious Netflix binging.
But, because of you… I couldn’t do that. My mission is to help smart people make a living (and a difference) by sharing their knowledge with the world. And, given how fast the world is changing, being able to make a living using your skills becomes more and more critical. I couldn’t give that up… but something had to change and fast…
And it did.
I realized that I am not the *only one* who has a busy and full life. I knew many people who made this work for them… Instead of reinventing the wheel,
– I started to listen to their stories. And, take bits of pieces of what they did for my own.
– I got much more intentional about scheduling.
– I learned how to set better boundaries
– I cleaned up my “very complicated” offerings, shut down one of my businesses, and got clear.
The easiest way to get out of the solopreneur stress cycle, is to learn from people who have done just that.
The problem with that is knowing *who* is the real deal – and who is just photoshopping their success. It is hard to know.
That is why I was happy to be asked to be one of the guest experts on Deb Johnstone’s Elevating Entrepreneurs Summit which begins on March 12.
The summit is all about how to create a life that gives you time and freedom – and make more doing it.
The reason I’m excited about this summit is that I personally know many of the presenters including Michele Scism, Belanie Dishong, Giovanna Rossi, Jena Rodriguez and Paul Taubman. They have all built business that change lives and yet allow them the freedom to enjoy their lives too.
(I am pleased as punch that I was chosen to be part of such a cool group of entrepreneurs)
Here’s what is on the agenda:
- Your personal productivity style, and strategies that will empower you to work less and earn more and therefore, enjoy the time and freedom to do the things you want to do!
- The unconscious patterns that keep you stuck, and how to stop those patterns—for good—so you can finally break through to higher levels of success.
- Top secret marketing, public relations and sales strategies to help you stop wasting time as you build more awareness around your brand and increase sales.
- The very best tools you already have, and how to leverage them to fuel your success and results, day-to-day.
- And so much more.It is like having a “kitchen cabinet” of talented advisors to help you create a flow state in your business.
Sign up for the summit here: https://solobizhacker.com/freedom